The church of Saint Titus is an Orthodox church in Heraklion, Crete, dedicated to Saint Titus. The present church was built in 1869 as the Yeni Mosque and in 1925 was dedicated to Christian worship. The church was declared a cathedral of the Archdiocese of Crete in 2013. The building is an eclectic four-storey temple with a dome. On the outer side of the temple are the vertical elements, while on the top there is a sculptured crest.